KLG & Hoda
Pets & Animals
Joan-1991647's Recent Activity
Bitterly cold weather returning, but don't call it a 'polar vortex,' meteorologists plead
Sat Jan 18, 2014
I'm 76 years old and when I was growing up frigid weather (10 below or lower) was called a cold snap.
Senate panel on Benghazi: 'The attacks were preventable'
Wed Jan 15, 2014
@Jerome Stoll - You put too much trust in Wikipedia. Anyone can edit or delete on their site therefore it's not reliable.
U.S. Supreme Court puts gay marriage in Utah on hold
Mon Jan 6, 2014
When procreation stops then the species disappears.
Killer storm: 13 deaths blamed on winter blast as snow piles up
Fri Jan 3, 2014
Anyone seen or heard from Al Gore? It's -17F in upstate NY along the Quebec border. Maybe Gore could send some of his hot air up here to warm us up.
4 arrested in carjacking and shooting death outside upscale N.J. mall
Sat Dec 21, 2013
What was the reason to kill someone for their car and then abandon it a few blocks away. Sounds like they just enjoyed killing someone for no reason at all.
Bill criminalizing abortions after rape causes an uproar in New Mexico
Thu Jan 24, 2013
Statistics show that 5%-6% of abortions are the result of rape, incest or to save the life of mother. Most of that percentage is "life of mother". The other 94% are elective, in other words, for convenience. Just sayin'.
Texas school can force students to wear locator chips, judge rules
Wed Jan 9, 2013
I have a suggestion. Why don't we experiment this idea by using them on judges and members of both houses? Would be nice to know where the pols are when they don't show up to vote on important issues.
North Korean satellite 'tumbling out of control,' US officials say
Wed Dec 12, 2012
@Bob 1008224 - Just like FDR and the Dems were on 12/07/41, eh?
Prosecutor: Man raped, abused 13 infants, children and videotaped attacks
Thu Dec 6, 2012
Lock him up with the general prison population and let the inmates have a go at him. That'll save the taxpayers money.
Obama: No fiscal cliff deal without higher tax rates for top earners
Tue Dec 4, 2012
Let's be honest. Obama is not budging from his stance - he wants to go over the cliff. This way he can raise taxes on everyone then blame it on the Republicans. He does not want to stop spending and is borrowing $3.3 billion per day, 7 days a week. He is no more interested in helping the middle clas …
Questions & Answers
Joan-1991647 hasn't answered any TODAY questions yet.
There are no recently published popular articles at this time.
Other TODAY users
TODAY.com is a production of
Terms & conditions - New